According to reports, A truck belonging to Dangote cement and a BRT bus in Ikorodu area of Lagos state has collided on Tuesday morning, injuring many.
According to an eyewitness, the BRT bus was coming from Ikorodu garage with passengers when the truck lost its brakes and rammed into the vehicle.
Lagos State Traffic Management Authority (LASTMA) tweeted about the incident on its handle.
“A fatal accident involving a loaded trailer going into Ikorodu that skidded off the main carriageway to collide with a high capacity bus on the BRT corridor.”
SEE PHOTOS BELOW;
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- There is too much poverty and Backwardness in the North – Emir of Kano
- Nigerian man arrested in Cambodia for disturbing his neighbors, Faces deportation (photos)
- PHOTOS: Fire guts Timber market, destroys goods and properties – Mushin, Lagos
- Before you MARRY, make sure you MONEY – Reno Omokri
- Men should Mastubet at least 21 times every month to avoid prostate cancer – World Health