Deji Adeyanju and other human rights activists in the country are currently protesting at the DSS headquarters in Abuja demanding the immediate release of Omoyele Sowore.
According to Adeyanju, ‘they have refused to release Sowore to me or his lawyer here. All their Ogas claim they are not at work’.
The protest comes following a claim by DSS that despite court order, they failed to release Sowore because no one came to receive him.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- I will Destroy you – Oluwo threatens the King he assaulted (video)
- Obama is now trying to take credit for the Economic Boom under my Administration – Trump
- Urhobo Union reacts to Fulani Herdsmen attack in Delta state, says’ we will defend ourselves
- I am Beautiful but Men Run away from me – Single Lady Laments
- Amaechi Chief Security Officer Electrocuted in Kaduna (photos)
- Boko Haram killing of the CAN chairman is not Buhari’s Fault – Femi Adesina
- My Girlfriend Made me Eat Her A*s and Taste Her Shit
- Photos of Abacha’s ’40 year old’ Uncompleted Building Abandoned in Lagos
- Supreme Court Adjourns Review Of Imo Governorship Case To March 2
- Gunmen shoots Custom officers Evacuating Bags of Smuggled Rice in Ogun state (photos)