Deji Adeyanju and other human rights activists in the country are currently protesting at the DSS headquarters in Abuja demanding the immediate release of Omoyele Sowore.
According to Adeyanju, ‘they have refused to release Sowore to me or his lawyer here. All their Ogas claim they are not at work’.
The protest comes following a claim by DSS that despite court order, they failed to release Sowore because no one came to receive him.
- Amotekun: Nigeria is Not Working – Oyegun, Former APC Chairman
- Trump grants Religious Freedom in US, students can now pray and read their Bible in school
- PHOTOS: Anthony Joshua visits Buhari in London, shows off his championship Belts
- when i had accident, my father sold his bike to save my Life, today i bought him a car (photos)
- Nigerian Lady celebrates her boyfriend, says’ your di*k is my Life, etc. (photos)