Anthony Joshua, British-Nigerian boxer, on Saturday, January 18, prostrated before President Muhammadu Buahri in London, United Kingdom (UK).
The world heavyweight champion whose father is originally from Sagamu in Ogun state, met with Buhari who is currently in the UK for an investment summit.
Geoffrey Onyeama, minister of foreign affairs; Nìyí Adebayo, minister of industry, trade and investment; Abike Dabiri-Erewa, chairperson of the Nigerians in Diaspora Commission (NIDCOM), were among those with the president when he received Joshua.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Senate does not create Agency for Widows and Orphans of killed soldiers, But only for Boko Haram – Reno Omokri Copy
- Senate does not create Agency for Widows and Orphans of killed soldiers, But only for Boko Haram – Reno Omokri
- African Pastor caught Having $€x with his church member in a Hotel Room (video)
- European union threatens to Ban Nigerians from Travelling to European Countries
- Nigeria Senate introduces bill to create agency for repentant Boko Haram members
- Buhari is dead and buried in a shallow grave in Saudi Arabia – Nnamdi kanu
- My Husband urinates on the bed and keep blaming our Son – Nigerian woman
- Mother of 12 gives birth to 3 Babies at her home – Kaduna
- Buhari is in charge of his Government – BMO
- How ‘Yahoo Boys’ killed the Aso Rock Director with the help of Police