After 25 years of Priesthood in the catholic church, the priest has walked down the aisle with his bride on Saturday, October 26 in Kaduna state.
The groom identified as Mike Boni Bazza is a lecturer at the Veritas University History and International Relations.
The former Catholic Priest reportedly said ‘I Do’ to his beautiful bride Ratilla Ussa in a wedding ceremony which was attended by family, friends and loved ones.
A Facebook, Barka Lungu wrote;
Retired Rev. Mike Boni Bazza OSA, the ex-Catholic Priest got married today, after years of cutting off ties with the largest Christian church. Rev. Mike, best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.
The Catholic church is very OK.
The members are very much OK.
The people of Bazza are very much OK.
Comrade Barka B. Lungu is also very much OK.
We are OK! We are OK! We are OK!
See photos below:
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Allowing Miyetti Allah to join Amotekun is like Recruiting Demons into an Army of Angels – Fani Kayode
- Bandits kills Man, Rapes his Daughter, abducts his wife in Delta state
- Trump please come and save us, Nigeria’s situation has gone beyond prayers – Nigerian Pastor
- 25 Repentant Boko Haram Members From Niger Republic, Arrives Nigeria (photos)
- Bleaching your skin has nothing to do with the Kingdom of God – Etinosa
- Ohanaeze blasts Buratai for planning to Recruit Youths to fight Boko Haram, says’ count Igbos out
- Drinking milk increases the risk of breast cancer in women – Study
- Anyone who thinks Buhari is in charge of his Government is fooling Himself – Pa Adebanjo
- Fulani herdsmen storms Benue state with Guns and over 4,000 Cows
- Nigerian Boy beats up his Girl friend, bites her breast