After 25 years of Priesthood in the catholic church, the priest has walked down the aisle with his bride on Saturday, October 26 in Kaduna state.
The groom identified as Mike Boni Bazza is a lecturer at the Veritas University History and International Relations.
The former Catholic Priest reportedly said ‘I Do’ to his beautiful bride Ratilla Ussa in a wedding ceremony which was attended by family, friends and loved ones.
A Facebook, Barka Lungu wrote;
Retired Rev. Mike Boni Bazza OSA, the ex-Catholic Priest got married today, after years of cutting off ties with the largest Christian church. Rev. Mike, best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.
The Catholic church is very OK.
The members are very much OK.
The people of Bazza are very much OK.
Comrade Barka B. Lungu is also very much OK.
We are OK! We are OK! We are OK!
See photos below:
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Trump set to add Nigeria on US Travel Ban List (see why)
- Live Updates: US senate Begins Trump Impeachment Trial – what you need to Know
- Buhari Government is working with Boko Haram to kill Christians – CAN
- Amotekun: Self Defense Is International Human Rights – Atiku
- How can Governors setup “Amotekun” when they have not paid Minimum wage ? – Junaid Mohammed