A Nigerian man has died after being rejected by a hospital in Abuja for Allegedly crashing his car in front of their Hospital.
The man was involved in a car accident in front of a hospital along Gado Nasko road in the Phase 4 Axis opposite Nadrem Emporium in Kubwa, Abuja.
The man was rushed into the hospital but they allegedly rejected him. He died eventually.
Twitter users are calling on the Federal Government to actions to be taken against the hospital.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- While Amaechi is still denying attacks by bandits, his Chief Security Officer Suddenly dies
- Supreme Court Need to Put Itself on Trial – Bar. Raymond
- I will Destroy you – Oluwo threatens the King he assaulted (video)
- Obama is now trying to take credit for the Economic Boom under my Administration – Trump
- Urhobo Union reacts to Fulani Herdsmen attack in Delta state, says’ we will defend ourselves
- I am Beautiful but Men Run away from me – Single Lady Laments
- Amaechi Chief Security Officer Electrocuted in Kaduna (photos)
- Boko Haram killing of the CAN chairman is not Buhari’s Fault – Femi Adesina
- My Girlfriend Made me Eat Her A*s and Taste Her Shit
- Photos of Abacha’s ’40 year old’ Uncompleted Building Abandoned in Lagos