Femi Fani Kayode has arrived Southeastern Nigeria, Nnewi, Anambra state, where he is slated to be a keynote speaker at an Event. The former aviation minister is slated to speak at the anniversary lecture of Anaedoonline
Fani Kayode announced on his facebook page that he has arrived Southeast for the event.
He posted,” The eagle has landed in the east. Glad to be with my in-laws, friends and loved ones. I feel nothing but love and peace.
Looking forward to delivering my speech tomorrow at the anaedoonline 1st-anniversary lecture. It is going to be hot a hard! A great flight in a great trip.”
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- European Union blasts Buhari, says’ you are not doing anything to End the Killing of Christians in Nigeria
- Pipeline Explodes In Lagos, Burns properties (video)
- Igbos vs Yorubas: “Operation Amotekun” A Game Changer For 2023 – Reno Omokri
- Accident: Trailer falls after clashing with keke, 3 Dead – Anambra state (photos)
- American Couple dies the same day, after being together for 65 years (photos)