The pandemonium created by the massive relocation of Fulani herdsmen led by one Alhaji Ado into Ozibo Community of Ebonyi Local Government Area, have been totally resolved.
The Hon. Commissioner for internal security and border peace, Hon. Stanley Okoro,swiftly galvanized other security agencies in collaboration with Ebonyi Local Council Boss, Hon. Chinyere Nwogbaga, to quel the uproar.
They have been successful evacuated out of the community based on the standing agreement between government and the herders in the state.
Normalcy have since returned to the community as the Commissioner and Council Boss made sure that the Fulani herders and their families parked out of the community with all their belongings to the designated area created for them by government
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Our responsibility is to Remove Donald Trump – Hillary Clinton
- I was not elected to do small things or shy away from big problems – Donald Trump
- Trump and Israeli Prime minister meets, unveils Middle East Peace Plan Agreement
- Buhari was Re-Elected Because he is fighting Corruption and he is winning – Lai Mohammed
- Governor Lalong orders arrest of Fulani Herdsmen in Plateau state over attacks