There was pandemonium yesterday in Ribah community of Kebbi State as a middle-aged man climbed a mast and vowed not to come down until President Buhari resigns.
The drama lingered after the man refused to accept the Local Government Chairman’s promise of getting a new motorcycle if he comes down.
However after he accepted the promise and climbed down, he was whisked away. Facebook user, Abdullahi Garba wrote; “STUPIDITY AT THE HIGHEST ORDER, A young man climb a Glo mast and insist never to come down till president Buhari step down in Ribah Danko wasagu local government area of kebbi state.
It took the intervention of local government chairman who promise to buy him a motorcycle if comes down b4 he able to be convinced and then come down.”
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Iran wants to Negotiate with US, but they want their Sanctions Removed, No thanks! – Trump
- Trump shows off New US Air Force Logo he designed (Photos)
- Leah Sharibu forced to accept Islam, gives birth for Boko Haram commander
- How i raped an epileptic girl inside Bush after threatening her with Gun – Nigerian hunter
- How I slept with my Son and Later got Pregnant for Him – Nigerian Woman