A Hotel at Ezekwuabo Otolo Nnewi close to St. Thomas Anglican Church (Akwudo) called Padded Joint caught fire. The source of the fire outbreak was unknown at the time of writing this report.
According to Reports, the owner of the motel who is a woman (name not known yet) fondly called “Obodo Umu Anumanu, a native of Ndimgbu in Otolo but married in Mbanagu-Otolo was said to have closed the motel apartment where the three girls slept before leaving for her house last night before the fire outbreak.
The source revealed that it is a normal occurrence for her to close the apartment and go home with the keys even if there are girls that did not go out that night for their usual business. The three girls could not escape because the rooms were locked and there was no way exit as at that time.
Efforts to get pictures of affected victims proved abortive because the Policemen that were detached to the scene blocked everyone that tried to do so including our reporter. The corpses of the deceased have been deposited at Nnewi Diocesan Hospital (Akwudo) pending when the families of the d**d locate their bodies.
Three ladies were reportedly burnt to death.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
Share your story with us: Whatsapp: 09029172905, Email: News@odinceblog.com
- Ihedioha vs Uzodimma: I declare judgment upon those who curse me for nothing – Mbaka
- Fani Kayode blasts Anthony Joshua for Prostrating for Buhari, says’ its disgusting
- Nollywood Actress, Funke Akindele refuses to attend her father’s Burial (photos)
- There will be crisis in Nigeria, if the North retains presidency in 2023 – Yoruba Elders
- FREEDOM: Hong Kong protesters beats up policemen for trying to stop their protest (video)