30 years old Benue serial killer and kidnap kingpin Iorwuese Kpila said he killed his victims for money and mystic powers.
He disclosed that he has so far killed 16 people and Buried them in a mass graves and planted cassava on them.
The suspect disclosed this Friday when he was paraded before news men alongside other members of his gang by state Commissioner of Police Mukaddas Garba.
The suspects who are seven in number explained how they used to lure their victims who are mostly Okada riders and before killing them.
“We will tell Okada riders to drop us at a certain location and immediately we reach there I and my gang members will grabbed the victim and strangulate him with a rope, dig a grave, burry him and plant cassava on top of the grave, thereafter we sell the machine to a buyer,” Kpila said.
He said he had been killing for rituals, money and mystical power, adding that that “the ‘Queen’ who is a spirit told him to kill about 18 persons before he will have powers to appear and disappear.”
Even though he claimed to have operated in Ushongo for three months, but bodies exhumed seems to have been buried for more than a year.
Benue State Commissioner of Police Mukaddas Garba said investigation is still on but so far seven suspects have been so far arrested.
The Police commissioner appealed to members of the public to support the police by giving information about criminals and their activities.
- Amotekun: Nigeria is Not Working – Oyegun, Former APC Chairman
- Trump grants Religious Freedom in US, students can now pray and read their Bible in school
- PHOTOS: Anthony Joshua visits Buhari in London, shows off his championship Belts
- when i had accident, my father sold his bike to save my Life, today i bought him a car (photos)
- Nigerian Lady celebrates her boyfriend, says’ your di*k is my Life, etc. (photos)