30 years old Benue serial killer and kidnap kingpin Iorwuese Kpila said he killed his victims for money and mystic powers.
He disclosed that he has so far killed 16 people and Buried them in a mass graves and planted cassava on them.
The suspect disclosed this Friday when he was paraded before news men alongside other members of his gang by state Commissioner of Police Mukaddas Garba.
The suspects who are seven in number explained how they used to lure their victims who are mostly Okada riders and before killing them.
“We will tell Okada riders to drop us at a certain location and immediately we reach there I and my gang members will grabbed the victim and strangulate him with a rope, dig a grave, burry him and plant cassava on top of the grave, thereafter we sell the machine to a buyer,” Kpila said.
He said he had been killing for rituals, money and mystical power, adding that that “the ‘Queen’ who is a spirit told him to kill about 18 persons before he will have powers to appear and disappear.”
Even though he claimed to have operated in Ushongo for three months, but bodies exhumed seems to have been buried for more than a year.
Benue State Commissioner of Police Mukaddas Garba said investigation is still on but so far seven suspects have been so far arrested.
The Police commissioner appealed to members of the public to support the police by giving information about criminals and their activities.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Police arrests couple for posting a video of the husband brushing his wife’s hair (video)
- Amotekun: Miyetti Allah is sick, they should go to T.B Joshua for Deliverance – Fani Kayode
- Nigeria does not exist in our consciousness, It must break up whether we like it or not – Remi Oyeyemi
- US troops blocks Russian Forces from entering Syria Oil Field (video)
- Exposed: How Uzodimma paid supreme court “₦2.5 billion” to declare him Governor of Imo state – Journalist