A lion owned by an Indian national has been discovered at a residential apartment in Lagos.
Chairman of Lagos State Taskforce on Environmental and Special Offences Yinka Egbeyemi who confirmed this on Sunday November 17, said the lion is caged at No 229 Muri Okunola Street in Victoria Island.
Police officers have been deployed to the area.
The state government through the Ministry of Agriculture and Environment is currently trying to evacuate the animal from the building.
According to channels Tv, The Indian man who owns the lion has been invited for questioning.
- Iranian Leaders should Abandon Terrorism and Make Iran Great Again – Trump
- Trump warns Iranian Leader to be careful of his words, says’ Your Economy is crashing
- Nigeria debt has risen to ₦26.215 trillion – Debt Management Office
- Nigerian Female student commits suicide for being expelled from school – Ukraine (photos)
- Impeachment Trial: Trump Hires Powerful Lawyers to defend him at the Senate