A petrol laden tanker coming from the Lagos end, apparently with a failed brake, crashed into five other vehicles by the NNPC Mega Station in Felele, Lokoja, Kogi State.
The incident has resulted in a protest by youths around the area.
According to the source, many Lives were Lost, properties Burnt.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- There is too much poverty and Backwardness in the North – Emir of Kano
- Nigerian man arrested in Cambodia for disturbing his neighbors, Faces deportation (photos)
- PHOTOS: Fire guts Timber market, destroys goods and properties – Mushin, Lagos
- Before you MARRY, make sure you MONEY – Reno Omokri
- Men should Mastubet at least 21 times every month to avoid prostate cancer – World Health