A military armoured gun truck on Sunday crushed a Keke NAPEP in Damaturu, killing two passengers, including a female Pre-ND student of the Federal Polytechnic Damaturu.
Findings revealed that the accident occurred at the traffic junction at the Gwange along Gashua road where the military vehicle collided with the Keke NAPEP in an attempt to move into opposite directions.
The accident has drawn reaction from residents and the Civil Society in the State.
Sharing the news to Twitter, @abbakagu wrote: “19 year old Aisha was crushed to death by a reckless military driver. The incident of army vehicles breaching traffic for no just cause has become a common phenomenon in Damaturu, resulting in series of avoidable accidents. @HQNigerianArmy , we demand #JusticeForAisha”
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- European Union blasts Buhari, says’ you are not doing anything to End the Killing of Christians in Nigeria
- Pipeline Explodes In Lagos, Burns properties (video)
- Igbos vs Yorubas: “Operation Amotekun” A Game Changer For 2023 – Reno Omokri
- Accident: Trailer falls after clashing with keke, 3 Dead – Anambra state (photos)
- American Couple dies the same day, after being together for 65 years (photos)