A military armoured gun truck on Sunday crushed a Keke NAPEP in Damaturu, killing two passengers, including a female Pre-ND student of the Federal Polytechnic Damaturu.
Findings revealed that the accident occurred at the traffic junction at the Gwange along Gashua road where the military vehicle collided with the Keke NAPEP in an attempt to move into opposite directions.
The accident has drawn reaction from residents and the Civil Society in the State.
Sharing the news to Twitter, @abbakagu wrote: “19 year old Aisha was crushed to death by a reckless military driver. The incident of army vehicles breaching traffic for no just cause has become a common phenomenon in Damaturu, resulting in series of avoidable accidents. @HQNigerianArmy , we demand #JusticeForAisha”
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- US drinking water contaminated with chemicals
- Boy kills his mother and Twin Brothers, then goes back to school as if nothing happened
- We will Not allow US to assassinate Iranian new Quds Force commander – Russia
- Obama drops Bombshell, Moves to Intervene in 2020 US Election
- Biafra: Facebook Has Republished my Page – Nnamdi Kanu (photos)