A military armoured gun truck on Sunday crushed a Keke NAPEP in Damaturu, killing two passengers, including a female Pre-ND student of the Federal Polytechnic Damaturu.
Findings revealed that the accident occurred at the traffic junction at the Gwange along Gashua road where the military vehicle collided with the Keke NAPEP in an attempt to move into opposite directions.
The accident has drawn reaction from residents and the Civil Society in the State.
Sharing the news to Twitter, @abbakagu wrote: “19 year old Aisha was crushed to death by a reckless military driver. The incident of army vehicles breaching traffic for no just cause has become a common phenomenon in Damaturu, resulting in series of avoidable accidents. @HQNigerianArmy , we demand #JusticeForAisha”
- Amotekun: Nigeria is Not Working – Oyegun, Former APC Chairman
- Trump grants Religious Freedom in US, students can now pray and read their Bible in school
- PHOTOS: Anthony Joshua visits Buhari in London, shows off his championship Belts
- when i had accident, my father sold his bike to save my Life, today i bought him a car (photos)
- Nigerian Lady celebrates her boyfriend, says’ your di*k is my Life, etc. (photos)