Abdulmalik Saidu Maibiredi, the bread seller appointed as Senior Special Assistant on Social Media to the Zamfara State Governor, Bello Matawalle, has vowed to continue selling bread after office hours.
Mr Matawalle appointed Mr Maibiredi as Senior Special Assistant on social media.
According to Daily Nigerian, Mr Maibiredi, 24, said he would still continue selling bread after office hours.
“I am still very proud of my business, and I never felt denigrated selling bread. I started selling bread since I was in primary school.
“I use the proceeds of the business to pay PTA dues for myself, pay for common entrance examination, placement examination and SSCE.
“I bought bicycle for myself when I was in class 4 in primary school. I never bothered to ask my parents for money to buy school uniform.
“I did my NCE selling bread. I am currently going for my final year in the Federal University Gusau. That is how I became who I am today. Right now as we speak, it is bread in front of me,” Mr Maibiridi said.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Allowing Miyetti Allah to join Amotekun is like Recruiting Demons into an Army of Angels – Fani Kayode
- Bandits kills Man, Rapes his Daughter, abducts his wife in Delta state
- Trump please come and save us, Nigeria’s situation has gone beyond prayers – Nigerian Pastor
- 25 Repentant Boko Haram Members From Niger Republic, Arrives Nigeria (photos)
- Bleaching your skin has nothing to do with the Kingdom of God – Etinosa
- Ohanaeze blasts Buratai for planning to Recruit Youths to fight Boko Haram, says’ count Igbos out
- Drinking milk increases the risk of breast cancer in women – Study
- Anyone who thinks Buhari is in charge of his Government is fooling Himself – Pa Adebanjo
- Fulani herdsmen storms Benue state with Guns and over 4,000 Cows
- Nigerian Boy beats up his Girl friend, bites her breast