According to Reports, The South African police are shooting IPOB members Protesting against Buhari in South Africa.
The South African police officers shot the family members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), during their peaceful and legitimate demonstrations on Thursday 3rd October 2019. The incident occurred around the Union House situated in the city as IPOB members placed demand for the South African Government to carry out DNA test on the visiting Sudanese impostor who claims to be the late Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari.
The South African Government resorted to the use of lethal weapons through it’s security operatives against IPOB members. Many were said to have sustained varying degrees of injuries in the process. The entire global community is hereby placed on notice about this atrocious and degrading treatment being meted on peaceful protesters by a government that claims to be practicing civilised democracy
The peaceful agitation of the organization towards the total emancipation of the sovereign nation of Biafra is premised on the basis of self determination of oppressed indigenous people as vividly stipulated in the United Nations charter.
WATCH ONE OF THE VIDEOS BELOW:
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Igbos vs Yorubas: “Operation Amotekun” A Game Changer For 2023 – Reno Omokri
- Accident: Trailer falls after clashing with keke, 3 Dead – Anambra state (photos)
- American Couple dies the same day, after being together for 65 years (photos)
- Church members kills non-Believers for sacrifice – Panama (photos)
- Imo protest: Supreme Court’ Destroying Nigeria Democracy – PDP