some students of the Zappa Secondary School in Asaba, the Delta State capital, have launched an attack on a male teacher after allegedly taking hard drugs.
It was gathered that the pupils, who completed their first term examination on Friday, attacked the teacher while he was on his way home.
The teacher, according to an eyewitness, was rushed to the Federal Medical Centre, Asaba, for treatment as he suffered a broken forehead.
According to reports, the police from the ‘A’ Division Police Station were immediately alerted and they arrested some pupils on the school premises.
An activist, Mr Victor Ojei, who rushed to the scene of the incident, said hard drugs had caused a lot of damage to some secondary pupils in the state.
He said, “The teacher was attacked and rushed to the FMC for treatment. Hard drugs are now being consumed by secondary school pupils in Delta State.
“These kids now take all forms of hard drugs and get intoxicated and start fighting their teachers. They broke his forehead.”
- Davido and Chioma Unfollows Each Other On Instagram over cheating scandal (photos)
- Buhari should Arrest all the Yoruba Leaders Behind “Operation Amotekun” – Miyetti Allah
- PHOTOS: Buhari arrives London
- 2020 prophecy: still talking about Biafra, I see a New Nation coming out of a Nation
- Iranian Leaders should Abandon Terrorism and Make Iran Great Again – Trump