An American man living in the United States of America flew down to Nigeria to marry the love of his life.
The man known as Richard Stewart made his way to Nigeria to wed his longtime girlfriend Precious Destiny Stewart.
According to reports, the lovebirds had a beautiful white and traditional wedding at Cubana in Enugu State.
According to reports, The bride, Precious, narrating how she met her ‘white’ lover revealed that she only received a ‘hi’ message from a foreign account which she didn’t pay much attention to.
Precious explained that at first, she suspected the message was fake but after a while she thought of playing along only to find out he is the one she was looking for.
“He is such a happy soul. I can’t thank God enough for what he has done for me. Getting married to him is the sweetest thing that has ever happened in my life.
“He is ready to go down to earth for my sake. If not him, nobody else. May good lord continue to bless our union forever. Amen,” she explained.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Senate does not create Agency for Widows and Orphans of killed soldiers, But only for Boko Haram – Reno Omokri Copy
- Senate does not create Agency for Widows and Orphans of killed soldiers, But only for Boko Haram – Reno Omokri
- African Pastor caught Having $€x with his church member in a Hotel Room (video)
- European union threatens to Ban Nigerians from Travelling to European Countries
- Nigeria Senate introduces bill to create agency for repentant Boko Haram members
- Buhari is dead and buried in a shallow grave in Saudi Arabia – Nnamdi kanu
- My Husband urinates on the bed and keep blaming our Son – Nigerian woman
- Mother of 12 gives birth to 3 Babies at her home – Kaduna
- Buhari is in charge of his Government – BMO
- How ‘Yahoo Boys’ killed the Aso Rock Director with the help of Police