A Boeing 737 passenger plane with 170 passengers and crew members aboard crashed in Iran shortly after take-off, according to Iranian news agencies.
The Ukraine Airlines flight crashed after takeoff from Imam Khomeini International Airport near the capital of Tehran early Wednesday morning, local time, due to technical problems, according to Iranian state-run news outlet ISNA.
Some report Says; “After taking off from Imam Khomeini international airport, it crashed between Parand and Shahriar,” spokesman Reza Jafarzadeh of the Iranian Aviation Organization said in a statement. “The number of passengers is 170.”
“An investigation team from the national aviation department was dispatched to the location after the news was announced.” the statement continued. “We will give more reports in upcoming bulletins.”
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Buhari is the problem of Nigeria not the Solution, He should also create ministry of Boko Haram – Reno Omokri
- Senate does not create Agency for Widows and Orphans of killed soldiers, But only for Boko Haram – Reno Omokri
- African Pastor caught Having $€x with his church member in a Hotel Room (video)
- European union threatens to Ban Nigerians from Travelling to European Countries
- Nigeria Senate introduces bill to create agency for repentant Boko Haram members
- Buhari is dead and buried in a shallow grave in Saudi Arabia – Nnamdi kanu
- My Husband urinates on the bed and keep blaming our Son – Nigerian woman
- Mother of 12 gives birth to 3 Babies at her home – Kaduna
- Buhari is in charge of his Government – BMO
- How ‘Yahoo Boys’ killed the Aso Rock Director with the help of Police