A Boeing 737 passenger plane with 170 passengers and crew members aboard crashed in Iran shortly after take-off, according to Iranian news agencies.
The Ukraine Airlines flight crashed after takeoff from Imam Khomeini International Airport near the capital of Tehran early Wednesday morning, local time, due to technical problems, according to Iranian state-run news outlet ISNA.
Some report Says; “After taking off from Imam Khomeini international airport, it crashed between Parand and Shahriar,” spokesman Reza Jafarzadeh of the Iranian Aviation Organization said in a statement. “The number of passengers is 170.”
“An investigation team from the national aviation department was dispatched to the location after the news was announced.” the statement continued. “We will give more reports in upcoming bulletins.”
- Davido and Chioma Unfollows Each Other On Instagram over cheating scandal (photos)
- Buhari should Arrest all the Yoruba Leaders Behind “Operation Amotekun” – Miyetti Allah
- PHOTOS: Buhari arrives London
- 2020 prophecy: still talking about Biafra, I see a New Nation coming out of a Nation
- Iranian Leaders should Abandon Terrorism and Make Iran Great Again – Trump