According to a source, the woman in picture with a police man is Helena from USA. She was caught stealing in the supermarket and the police was called to arrest her.
The surprise of all is when the policeman arrived at the scene and asked her what she stole, she said, “Five Eggs To Feed My Hungry Children.”
The police officer took her back to the supermarket and bought her foodstuffs to feed herself and her kids.
Miss Helena started crying and asked the police officer, “Sir this is too much you have done for me..”
The police officer replied, “Sometimes we shouldn’t apply the law but must apply the humanity.
Friends, i wish some Nigerian police officers can have sense like this, it will add a growth to our nation’s economy. Don’t always condemn people because there is no smoke without fire..
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- European Union blasts Buhari, says’ you are not doing anything to End the Killing of Christians in Nigeria
- Pipeline Explodes In Lagos, Burns properties (video)
- Igbos vs Yorubas: “Operation Amotekun” A Game Changer For 2023 – Reno Omokri
- Accident: Trailer falls after clashing with keke, 3 Dead – Anambra state (photos)
- American Couple dies the same day, after being together for 65 years (photos)