Donald Trump has issued threats of retaliation against the Islamic Nation of Iran after protesters reportedly Iranians stormed the US Embassy in Baghdad, Iraq on Tuesday afternoon, destroying properties and setting sections of the wall on fire.
Dozens of Iraqi protesters stormed the US embassy compound in Baghdad, Iraq on Tuesday and smashed the main door, setting fire to the reception area after US Military launched attacks on Iran backed Kataib Hezbollah, killing 25 suspected terrorists as retaliation for last week’s killing of an American contractor in a rocket attack on an Iraqi military base .
Trump taking to his Twitter account in a series of Tweets said he holds Iran responsible for any loss of American properties or lives and the US will retaliate.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
Share your story with us: Whatsapp: 09029172905, Email: News@odinceblog.com
- Accident: Trailer falls after clashing with keke, 3 Dead – Anambra state (photos)
- American Couple dies the same day, after being together for 65 years (photos)
- Church members kills non-Believers for sacrifice – Panama (photos)
- Imo protest: Supreme Court’ Destroying Nigeria Democracy – PDP
- People of Imo state protests against supreme court, says’ we want Ihedioha Back (video)