A three-day crusade tagged: “Fire Conference”, under the aegis of the Reinhard Bonnke-led Christ for All Nations (CFAN), begins in Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital, tomorrow. It will end on Sunday.
The crusade will be led by Evangelist Daniel Kolenda, who is succeeding the retiring Evangelist Bonnke.
In a statement yesterday, the Fire Conference Chairman, Rev Timothy Akintayo, said the crusade would hold at the M. K. O. Abiola Stadium, Kuto, Abeokuta, from 3pm daily.
Akintayo said arrangements have been made to ensure a hitch free exercise, adding that it promises to be a rewarding crusade for all.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Iran wants to Negotiate with US, but they want their Sanctions Removed, No thanks! – Trump
- Trump shows off New US Air Force Logo he designed (Photos)
- Leah Sharibu forced to accept Islam, gives birth for Boko Haram commander
- How i raped an epileptic girl inside Bush after threatening her with Gun – Nigerian hunter
- How I slept with my Son and Later got Pregnant for Him – Nigerian Woman