Reno Omokri, former aide to ex-president Goodluck Jonathan urged the Buhari borrow wisdom instead of borrowing billions.
Reno alleged that Nigeria’s foreign debt has increased since President Muhammadu Buhari assumed office in 2015. According to Reno Omokri, the Buhari-led administration tripled Nigeria’s foreign debt by borrowing more than other governments in the last 30 years combined.
“In 2020, instead of Nigeria’s leaders to borrow $29.6 billion, what they should borrow is WISDOM. In the last 4 years, this administration has tripled our foreign debt by borrowing more than in the last 30 years COMBINED. Borrow sense, not money.”
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Balogun market catches fire again, Burns goods and properties – Lagos (photos)
- Lassa Fever has killed 41 persons in 19 states – Minister of Health
- Nigeria Government closes “Panda supermarket” over Coronavirus – Abuja (photos)
- Our responsibility is to Remove Donald Trump – Hillary Clinton
- I was not elected to do small things or shy away from big problems – Donald Trump