A warehouse where Rochas Okorocha’s family allegedly kept looted properties, has been uncovered by the Jasper Ndubuaku-led Imo State Committee on the Recovery of Moveable Assets.
The warehouse located at Aba Road, allegedly belongs to Nkechi, wife of former Governor, Rochas Okorocha and it was uncovered on Friday afternoon July 26th following a tip-off from an anonymous source.
It was further learnt that angry youths were stopped from setting the warehouse ablaze.
- Iranian Leaders should Abandon Terrorism and Make Iran Great Again – Trump
- Trump warns Iranian Leader to be careful of his words, says’ Your Economy is crashing
- Nigeria debt has risen to ₦26.215 trillion – Debt Management Office
- Nigerian Female student commits suicide for being expelled from school – Ukraine (photos)
- Impeachment Trial: Trump Hires Powerful Lawyers to defend him at the Senate