The Saudi Arabian Government, which is Iran’s top regional rival, added its voice of caution after a US airstrike killed Iran’s top military commander, Qasem Soleimani in Baghdad.
Its Foreign Ministry says in light of the rapid developments in the Mideast, the kingdom “calls for the importance of self-restraint to ward off all acts that may lead to aggravating the situation with unbearable consequences.”
The statement further calls on the international community “to ensure the stability of such a vital region to the entire world.”
- Amotekun: Nigeria is Not Working – Oyegun, Former APC Chairman
- Trump grants Religious Freedom in US, students can now pray and read their Bible in school
- PHOTOS: Anthony Joshua visits Buhari in London, shows off his championship Belts
- when i had accident, my father sold his bike to save my Life, today i bought him a car (photos)
- Nigerian Lady celebrates her boyfriend, says’ your di*k is my Life, etc. (photos)