Femi Fani-Kayode has told Miyetti Allah to go to hell over threat that the Southwest may not get the 2023 presidency for supporting Operation Amotekun.
Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore, the umbrella association of Fulani herdsmen, had warned that Southwest might lose the 2023 presidency for their support for the region’s security outfit, Operation Amotekun.
Alhassan Saleh, Miyetti Allah’s National Secretary, said the herders were disappointed with the way Southwest governors were supporting Amotekun.
Alhassan Saleh, WROTE: “This Amotekun scheme is political and is not the solution to the problem of insecurity. What the South-West governors should have done is to continue to push for state police. Where did they expect to get the funding from at a time some of them are struggling to pay salaries?
“It is best they give up on this idea because it may affect the chances of the South-West to produce the President in 2023. The thinking is that if the South-West, a major stakeholder in this government, can be toying with this idea now, they may do worse when they get to power,” Saleh said.
FANI KAYODE REACTS:
“to hell with your Presidency. We would rather live free without the Presidency than live as slaves with the Presidency.”
“Self-determination is our right & it’s time to consider it. No devolution,no Nigeria. No restructuring,no Nigeria. No freedom,no Nigeria. No protection,no Nigeria. No equality,no Nigeria. No prosperity,no Nigeria. No peace,no Nigeria. No justice,no Nigeria. No equity,no Nigeria.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Nigeria is A Nation of Marlians – Olusegun Adeniyi
- Let The Judgment of God Come Upon Those Sponsoring Evil In Nigeria – Pastor Paul Eneche
- How My Uncle Died in EFCC Custody – Amaechi Ihezie
- Any Man That Knees Down To Propose To A woman Is An Idiot, A Compound Fool – Pete Edochie (video)
- Why I conceded defeat to Buhari for you to Live – Goodluck Jonathan
- Leah Sharibu’s mother Visits Archbishop of Canterbury in London, says’ Am in Great Pain
- We have Destroyed ISWAP Terrorists Hideouts in Borno state – NAF
- Any Lady Who Dates 2 Men At The Same Time Does Not Have A Bright Future – Counselor
- I want to Divorce my Husband because he is Poor – Nigerian woman
- Nigerians should stop using Fake news and Hate speech to destabilize Nigeria – Lai Mohammed