The Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Worldwide, OYC, in a statement made available to ODINCE BLOG by the groups President, Okechukwu Isuzoro, has said that some Igbo leaders to instigate the Southeast against President Muhammadu Buhari and the national leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu.
“Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Worldwide had uncovered plot by some few Igbo leaders and Cabal to instigate igbos and Nigerians against President Muhammadu Buhari as it’s confirmed they are working with some international agencies and embassies in Nigeria to discredit the anti corruption stance of Federal Government, We therefore warn fifth columnists from using Igbo platform Ohanaeze Ndigbo as a weapon of vendetta against President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration.
“OYC plead with those Elders not to destroy pan Igbo organization for pecuniary gains,as President Muhammadu Buhari means well for the country.
“OYC insists that the recent call for president Muhammadu Buhari’s resignation was sponsored by international agencies to discredit President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration through frivolous rogue collaboration with other ethnic groups to incite Hatred against Federal Government through provocative Media releases and protests sponsored by opposition Party PDP.
“There’s ongoing plot to besiege IMO State government House in the next few days and make the State ungovernable, but we wonder why there’s no pro PDP protests in bayelsa against the Supreme Court judgement, We are aware of the details of the plot to Use international organizations to fault federal government efforts to curb insecurity challenges and reposition the Nigeria on tracks.
“OYC had been directed by the office of the Secretary General Ohanaeze Ndigbo to communicate the resolutions of Ohanaeze Ndigbo General Assembly,to submit the Ohanaeze Ndigbo Committee on State Creation report which recommended the creation of Aba State ahead of Adada State, which was approved by the General Assembly of Ohanaeze Ndigbo.
“OYC was mandated to through appropriate quarters and channels to forward the report by Ohanaeze Ndigbo Committee on State Creation to Presidency, OYC thereby passed Vote of Confidence on President Muhammadu Buhari and Sen Ahmed Bola Tinubu and assured them that igbos are solidly Behind them.
“OYC back the Secretary General Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Dim Uche Okwukwu and DIG Hillary Opara the New Acting President General Ohanaeze Ndigbo to pilot the activities Ohanaeze Ndigbo according to Constitution requirements, as Major Gen atuike Oguji wachukwu raised the motion for the duo to continue to pilot the activities of Ohanaeze Ndigbo pending the election of Ohanaeze Ndigbo by 2021, the motion was supported by Chief merengwa Ochiobi, and all delegates of the General Assembly of Ohanaeze Ndigbo adopted the motion
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Mother of 12 gives birth to 3 Babies at her home – Kaduna
- Buhari is in charge of his Government – BMO
- How ‘Yahoo Boys’ killed the Aso Rock Director with the help of Police
- Nigerian Woman attacks her husband with Knife, cuts off his Nose – Imo state (photos)
- Abba Kyari and National security adviser, Fighting over a police equipment contract (photos)
- Inside Buhari’s Government, Ministers and Aides fighting against Each Other – Jackson Ude
- Don’t Date a Girl who cannot Pay her Transport fare to come to see you – Nigerian Lady Advises Men
- Women cheat more than Men – White Lady (video)
- Nigerian Man makes his own Vehicle, test-runs it in Lagos (photos)
- Lawmakers vs Innoson: Foreign Cars permitted but Foreign Rice not permitted – Shehu Sani