The Oshodi Transport Interchange, with three terminals, is now open to Lagos residents who want to commute from Oshodi to TBS, Obalende and Berger. The Terminal was built under the administration of Gov. Ambode, Immediate past Governor of Lagos state.
Oshodi used to be a transport hub of bedlam. But now some serenity has been restored to the area, thanks to the engineering idea of a Nigerian company, Planet Projects and the Lagos State Government that built the interchange, which was commissioned by President Buhari some months ago.
We share some of the amazing photo shots at the Interchange, that look like as if they were taken in Dubai or London Heathrow. This is however, Oshodi, the same old Oshodi transformed!
Also Read: See how dirty Aba Town Looks (photos)
- Supreme Court have penetrated Imo state with their evil plans and inhuman policies – Imo General Assembly
- AFC bans Iran from hosting international football competitions
- Davido and Chioma Unfollows Each Other On Instagram over cheating scandal (photos)
- Buhari should Arrest all the Yoruba Leaders Behind “Operation Amotekun” – Miyetti Allah
- PHOTOS: Buhari arrives London