A Thieve met his tragic end on Tuesday after he was trapped by burglar proofs at God’s Prestige Church, Arepo Street, Awori area of Abule Egba, Lagos.
The church, according to sources, had been burgled twice this year before the latest incident.
When The Nation visited the scene, the body of the unnamed robber was still trapped in between the burglar proof made of iron bars.
Sources said the robber must have gained access into the church on Monday night and got trapped before he could cart away items kept there.
“The first time the church was burgled early this year, the robbers carted away equipment such as keyboard among other music instruments.
“They came back a second time and stole electrical appliances, hence, the burglar proof was put in place by the church’s management.’’
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Trump wins impeachment Pool, He cannot be impeached (photos)
- Big Sea turtle caught in Bayelsa state River (photos)
- Imo: Buhari sends message to PDP over protests
- APC blasts PDP for protesting against Supreme Court, says’ it is a threat to Nigeria Democracy
- Bayelsa is not part of Biafra, IPOB members caught holding meeting will be beaten – Ijaw Youths