Tiwa Savage has threatened to sue The Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (C0ZA) and Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo for using her image to advertise an upcoming church program without her consent.
”It has been brought to my attention that there is a viral video that includes me promoting an upcoming COZA event. I want to state that I have nothing to do with the church and certainly do not endorse their activities.
I’m incredibly disappointed that I was fraudulently approached to comment on how good God has been to me, and it has been wrongly edited to use my image to create an advert to deceived people. COZA, this is wrong!! I will be taking action if this not immediately retracted.”
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Our responsibility is to Remove Donald Trump – Hillary Clinton
- I was not elected to do small things or shy away from big problems – Donald Trump
- Trump and Israeli Prime minister meets, unveils Middle East Peace Plan Agreement
- Buhari was Re-Elected Because he is fighting Corruption and he is winning – Lai Mohammed
- Governor Lalong orders arrest of Fulani Herdsmen in Plateau state over attacks