PRESIDENT BUHARI WITNESSES SIGNING OF MOU BETWEEN NIGERIA AND THE EUROPEAN UNION
President Muhammadu Buhari with EU Commissioner for International Development, Mr Neven Mimica and Minister of Foreign Affairs, Mr Geoffrey Onyeama signing an MOU on the sidelines of Tokyo International Conference on African Development
(TICAD) in Yokohama JAPAN. PHOTO; SUNDAY AGHAEZE. AUG 29 2019.
- Iranian Leaders should Abandon Terrorism and Make Iran Great Again – Trump
- Trump warns Iranian Leader to be careful of his words, says’ Your Economy is crashing
- Nigeria debt has risen to ₦26.215 trillion – Debt Management Office
- Nigerian Female student commits suicide for being expelled from school – Ukraine (photos)
- Impeachment Trial: Trump Hires Powerful Lawyers to defend him at the Senate