Governor David Umahi of Ebonyi State, yesterday said he would sack any of his aides who insult President Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress.
According to Vanguard, Governor Umahi dropped the charge in a statement signed by his Special Assistant on New Media, Mr Francis Nwaze.
“The Ebonyi State Governor, Engr. David Nweze Umahi, FNSE, FNATE, has prohibited any of his political appointees from castigating or abusing the Nigerian President, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari. “Doing such to any government or any Governor in this country has no value to add to his administration.
The Governor has advised that anyone who wishes to throw unnecessary stone against any of the above mentioned leaders, should to in his or her own best interest, get ready to leave his government as such will attract immediate sack. “Any posting, henceforth against the President, any Governor or government from any of his appointees will attract immediate termination of appointment by him.
“If you want to castigate the President, his government or any Governor, you must leave Governor Umahi’s office government first.“How does such castigation help the Governor’s government?.” The statement quoted Governor Umahi as saying, that this would be his final warning to all his aides and others who had anything to do with his administration.
- Nigerian Female student commits suicide for being expelled from school – Ukraine (photos)
- Impeachment Trial: Trump Hires Powerful Lawyers to defend him at the Senate
- Afanifere National Secretary Arrested for obstructing Osinbajo’s Convoy – Lagos
- Iranian chess ref who Lives in Russia, says’ I will Never go back to my country
- Bus conductor and passenger fights and fall inside dirty gutter over N100 (video)