Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has said that the US has caused war, division, sedition, destruction, and the demolition of infrastructures in their region, Vows to end Their presence.
“The US has caused war, division, sedition, destruction, and the demolition of infrastructures in this region. Of course they do this everywhere in the world. This region won’t accept the US presence. Governments elected by nations won’t accept the presence of the US.
“Our parliament’s enactment yesterday was very good. The day before yesterday, the enactment by the Iraqi parliament on expelling the US was also very good. God willing, He will grant them success and assist them to finish this path successfully.
“The corruptive presence of the US in the region of West Asia must be stopped
“Enemies felt humbled by the magnificence of the Iranian nation’s turnout for the funeral of Martyr Soleimani. They may not admit it, but they have no other option but to accept it.Quote Tweet
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- PHOTOS: Meet Francesco, The Only Human being With Three Legs And Two Male Organs
- How can FG Rehabilitate arrested Boko Haram Terrorists instead of Punishing them?
- We will give $3 million award to anyone who will help us kill Donald Trump – Iran Lawmakers
- About 6 people have died from coronavirus in China, 300 infected – Reports
- Boko Haram finally kills the Nigerian Pastor “CAN chairman” (photos)