French President Emmanuel Macron urged Iran on Tuesday to avoid any actions that could worsen tensions in the Middle East after the killing of a top Iranian commander, Qassem Soleimani, in a U.S. drone strike in Iraq.
Following a phone call with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani, Macron also called on Tehran to quickly return to full compliance with its commitments under a landmark 2015 nuclear deal with world powers.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Boko Haram: Leah Sharibu would rather die than to convert to Islam – Fani Kayode
- Bible: The Rich man did Not got to Hell Because he was Rich – Reno Omokri
- Imo: Ihedioha Returns To Supreme Court
- IPOB sends serious warning to Ijaw youths for threatening to beat IPOB members in Bayelsa
- Iran wants to Negotiate with US, but they want their Sanctions Removed, No thanks! – Trump