Following the Protests in Iran against their Leader, Ali Khamenei , for killing 176 innocent people via plane crash, The Iranian Leader has said that it would seek for cooperation within Region.
“The reason for the current turbulent situation in our region is the corruptive presence of the U.S. and its cohorts. The only way to confront this is to depend on cooperation within the region.
“The current situation in the region demands -more than ever before- strengthening of relations between countries in the region as well as avoiding influence of foreigners’ inductions. Iran has recurrently announced it’s ready to establish closer ties with countries in the region.
“Iran & Qatar’s economic ties should grow, as their political ties have. Of course some, specially those in region from other side of the world, don’t favor closer ties between region’s countries. But this isn’t their business & region will no longer accept domination & intrusion.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Allowing Miyetti Allah to join Amotekun is like Recruiting Demons into an Army of Angels – Fani Kayode
- Bandits kills Man, Rapes his Daughter, abducts his wife in Delta state
- Trump please come and save us, Nigeria’s situation has gone beyond prayers – Nigerian Pastor
- 25 Repentant Boko Haram Members From Niger Republic, Arrives Nigeria (photos)
- Bleaching your skin has nothing to do with the Kingdom of God – Etinosa
- Ohanaeze blasts Buratai for planning to Recruit Youths to fight Boko Haram, says’ count Igbos out
- Drinking milk increases the risk of breast cancer in women – Study
- Anyone who thinks Buhari is in charge of his Government is fooling Himself – Pa Adebanjo
- Fulani herdsmen storms Benue state with Guns and over 4,000 Cows
- Nigerian Boy beats up his Girl friend, bites her breast