The Youths of Umuiwuogu community in mabitoli LGA, Imo state has reportedly murdered a man who was accused of stealing and raping people in the village.
Mr Pascal Uba aged 41 was yesterday slaughtered by youths of the area for allegedly attempting to rape one Mrs Ebere who went to her farm.
According to source, the deceased has been behaving abnormal since his return from Lagos last three years.
The father of the deceased said he son is a labourer and has no previous report of stealing or rape adding that no one came to report to him about the matter instead they laid siege for him in the night and killed him.
Mrs Gladys Uba the mother of the deceased narrated she had already gone to the woman to apologise and pledge to take care of her bills.
In his words, my son was killed because they felt we are poor because he did not actually commit the offence.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Buhari Government is working with Boko Haram to kill Christians – CAN
- Amotekun: Self Defense Is International Human Rights – Atiku
- How can Governors setup “Amotekun” when they have not paid Minimum wage ? – Junaid Mohammed
- Imo state: 9 Lawmakers defects to APC, Deputy speaker Resigns
- Oxford Adds Okada, Tokunbo, Danfo, Mama Put, 25 other Nigerian words In Dictionary (read)