The Governor of Rivers state Nyesom Wike had on Thursday promised to give N30 million to anyone who will give useful information that will lead to the arrest of those who killed a Director with the Rivers State.
Government during the Choba crisis and a notorious criminal called Bobrisky in Gokana Local Government Area.
However, on Friday, Wike disclosed during a security meeting with leaders of Rumuolumeni Community at the Government House Port Harcourt, that the Nigerian Army had captured Bobrisky. According to him, “the Army has captured Bobrisky of Gokana.
I will pay the bounty that I promised to the Nigerian Army. Anyone who generates insecurity in Rivers State, I am ready to pay any amount to ensure the arrest of that person.”
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Iran wants to Negotiate with US, but they want their Sanctions Removed, No thanks! – Trump
- Trump shows off New US Air Force Logo he designed (Photos)
- Leah Sharibu forced to accept Islam, gives birth for Boko Haram commander
- How i raped an epileptic girl inside Bush after threatening her with Gun – Nigerian hunter
- How I slept with my Son and Later got Pregnant for Him – Nigerian Woman