The Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Worldwide, on Sunday, September 29 charged prominent Igbo leaders to unite and ensure the region gets presidency in 2023.
They expressed confidence that nothing will prevent the Igbo from getting the presidency in 2023.
The group stated that money would be raised at the end of 2022 to support whoever the youths nominate amongst the current southeast governors, or former governors as Igbo presidential candidate ahead of 2023 presidential election.
This was contained in a communiqué signed by Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro, President General of the group and Mazi Okwu Nnabuike, Secretary General, Ohanaeze
“Based on justice, equity and fairness, the 2023 presidency project of Igbo stock had kicked off in Enyimba city with a national committee set up to reach out to other prominent leaders/stakeholders and youth leaders from the six geopolitical zones.
“We urge all Igbo presidential aspirants to start to activate their contacts towards building bridges across six geopolitical zones of Nigeria.
“Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council in the diaspora had promised to raise huge funds running into millions of dollars by end of 2022 to support whoever the youths nominate amongst the current southeast governors or former governors as Igbo presidential candidate ahead of 2023 presidential election.”
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Iran wants to Negotiate with US, but they want their Sanctions Removed, No thanks! – Trump
- Trump shows off New US Air Force Logo he designed (Photos)
- Leah Sharibu forced to accept Islam, gives birth for Boko Haram commander
- How i raped an epileptic girl inside Bush after threatening her with Gun – Nigerian hunter
- How I slept with my Son and Later got Pregnant for Him – Nigerian Woman