Festus Kenyamo a Nigerian Lawyer and newly appointed minister of state affairs for Niger Delta speaks on IPOB attack on Ekweremadu as shared on facebook by Somto okonkwo an IPOB.
Read the statement Below:
“We Will Fight Against Those Who Assaulted Former Deputy Senator Ike Ekweremmadu And Bring Them All To Justice.
What Happened Cannot Be Allowed To Go Unresolved And Unpunished. We Are Going To Fight It Legally If Possible. I’m Already Working On The Case.
– Keyamo Speaks On Behalf Of Ekweremmadu
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Federal Government Finally approves “Operation Amotekun”
- Biafra: Facebook blocks Nnamdi Kanu
- Hausa Man Steals Man’s Pennix in Abia state (Photos)
- Lecturer strips female student Nak*d in public for Sleeping with Her Boyfriend – Edo (video)
- Arewa youths declares support for Amotekun, says’ Police are facing a lot of security challenges