The Federal Government of Nigeria has been told by Elder statesman and the Second Republic lawmaker, Junaid Mohammed to rearrest the leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu once he returns to Nigeria.
Recall that Kanu’s mother, Ugoeze Nnenne Kanu recently died in Germany and Kanu is said to be seeking to return to Nigeria for the funeral and had said that he was ready to face trial if his safety would be guaranteed by the court.
However, speaking in a chat, Junaid said Kanu who committed a criminal offence by jumping bail has no right to give the federal government any condition for his return to the county to face trial.
“First and foremost, who is he? What is IPOB itself? One, he jumped bail which is a criminal offence. Now he is saying his mother is dead and he must be allowed to come home”.
“He is now giving the federal government conditions for him to return to the country. Let him burn to ashes and go to hell”.
“I don’t know why the media is giving unnecessary coverage and attention to scoundrels who are just agitators whipping up sentiments to destabilise the country”.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- I will Destroy you – Oluwo threatens the King he assaulted (video)
- Obama is now trying to take credit for the Economic Boom under my Administration – Trump
- Urhobo Union reacts to Fulani Herdsmen attack in Delta state, says’ we will defend ourselves
- I am Beautiful but Men Run away from me – Single Lady Laments
- Amaechi Chief Security Officer Electrocuted in Kaduna (photos)
- Boko Haram killing of the CAN chairman is not Buhari’s Fault – Femi Adesina
- My Girlfriend Made me Eat Her A*s and Taste Her Shit
- Photos of Abacha’s ’40 year old’ Uncompleted Building Abandoned in Lagos
- Supreme Court Adjourns Review Of Imo Governorship Case To March 2
- Gunmen shoots Custom officers Evacuating Bags of Smuggled Rice in Ogun state (photos)