The national chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole has asked those saying that Nigeria will break up why do they want the country to break up.
Oshiomhole speaking in Abuja at the 20 Years of Democracy Conference by Tell Magazine on Wednesday said ‘It is unfortunate that a man in his 80s will say Nigeria may break up.
Why do you want Nigeria to break up? Don’t you want your children to enjoy it?
‘These are people who dismantled the regions, created additional states and gave us the current structure. Now, they are calling for restructuring.
Who gave us the present structure? ‘We must be careful of who cannot win elections in their own localities,” He said.
- Amotekun: Nigeria is Not Working – Oyegun, Former APC Chairman
- Trump grants Religious Freedom in US, students can now pray and read their Bible in school
- PHOTOS: Anthony Joshua visits Buhari in London, shows off his championship Belts
- when i had accident, my father sold his bike to save my Life, today i bought him a car (photos)
- Nigerian Lady celebrates her boyfriend, says’ your di*k is my Life, etc. (photos)