Aisha Buhari, the wife of Nigerian President Buhari has denied any face-off between her and her husband.
The Nigeria’s First Lady denied speculations suggesting that there was a rift between her and President Buhari and suggesting that the rift caused her absence from Nigeria for an unusually extended period.
Recall that Aisha has reportedly been out of the Country for over two months now and her absence is in protest of the recent happenings in the Presidency.
Also Read: PHOTOS: Jonathan Meets Buhari in Aso Rock
Her absence became obvious after she did not appear alongside the President at some important official functions.
However, while speaking on her long absence, Aisha Buhari said that she was absent to be with her children in the United Kingdom.
She made this known in an interview with the government-owned National Television Authority (NTA), shortly after she returned to Abuja around 5 am on Sunday morning.
The first lady said she also saw her doctor while she was away.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- I am Beautiful but Men Run away from me – Single Lady Laments
- Amaechi Chief Security Officer Electrocuted in Kaduna (photos)
- Boko Haram killing of the CAN chairman is not Buhari’s Fault – Femi Adesina
- My Girlfriend Made me Eat Her A*s and Taste Her Shit
- Photos of Abacha’s ’40 year old’ Uncompleted Building Abandoned in Lagos
- Supreme Court Adjourns Review Of Imo Governorship Case To March 2
- Gunmen shoots Custom officers Evacuating Bags of Smuggled Rice in Ogun state (photos)
- Bandits kills 4 soldiers and 2 Civilians in Bayelsa state
- North will destroy itself if i does’t change – Sanusi
- Nigeria is Bleeding – Middle Belt Leaders