Aisha Buhari, the wife of Nigerian President Buhari has denied any face-off between her and her husband.
The Nigeria’s First Lady denied speculations suggesting that there was a rift between her and President Buhari and suggesting that the rift caused her absence from Nigeria for an unusually extended period.
Recall that Aisha has reportedly been out of the Country for over two months now and her absence is in protest of the recent happenings in the Presidency.
Also Read: PHOTOS: Jonathan Meets Buhari in Aso Rock
Her absence became obvious after she did not appear alongside the President at some important official functions.
However, while speaking on her long absence, Aisha Buhari said that she was absent to be with her children in the United Kingdom.
She made this known in an interview with the government-owned National Television Authority (NTA), shortly after she returned to Abuja around 5 am on Sunday morning.
The first lady said she also saw her doctor while she was away.
- Amotekun: Nigeria is Not Working – Oyegun, Former APC Chairman
- Trump grants Religious Freedom in US, students can now pray and read their Bible in school
- PHOTOS: Anthony Joshua visits Buhari in London, shows off his championship Belts
- when i had accident, my father sold his bike to save my Life, today i bought him a car (photos)
- Nigerian Lady celebrates her boyfriend, says’ your di*k is my Life, etc. (photos)