Following the arrest of 24-year-old lady, Onyinye Mbadike by the Lagos state police command over the viral video showing her assaulting and locking a 10-year-old boy, Chibike Eziamaka, in a dog’s cage.
Igbere TV reports that the suspect told the police that she dehumanized the victim because he was misbehaving after drinking a liquor in their refrigerator.
According to her, Chibike smashed her car’s side mirror with a stone, at their No 7 Trimnell Street, Aguda residence.
Onyinye revealed that she only locked him in an empty dog kennel for few hours before bringing him out. The boy has since been rescued and taken to a secured shelter while the suspect will soon be charged to Court.
However, Spokesperson of the state police command, Bala Elkana, said Chibike, who is an orphan, was brought to Lagos by his aunt who is Onyinye’s mother.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Lesbianism: 2 Nigerian Ladies Caught making Love
- I Can Bring Kobe Bryant and His Daughter Back to Life – Nigerian Prophet
- US soldier who killed Iranian General, killed in US military plane shot down in Afghanistan (photos)
- Death by Hanging: If my wife kills me, she should be allowed to take care of my children
- Governor Sanwo-Olu Bans Okada and Keke in Lagos state (video)