Nigerians keep reacting to the social media/Hate speech bill proposed by the senate. A man identified as Haman on twitter states that Without social media the beating of a salesgirl by senator Abbo wouldn’t have been exposed.
“Without social media the beating of a salesgirl by senator Abbo in a sex shop would not be known to the world, this is the reason he is against social media in the senate. Social media continues to be the voice of the voiceless and should not be gagged.”
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Men should Mastubet at least 21 times every month to avoid prostate cancer – World Health
- 4 workers of French Christian NGO missing in Iraq
- Trump Becomes first U.S president to attend Anti-Abortion Rally in America
- “I will kill Trump tomorrow, you will see it” – man bags 5 years in Jail for threatening to kill Trump
- Nigerian man slaps someone to death in Anambra state (Photos)